How To Start Your Own Tax Preparation Business
Pronto Tax Class is more focused than any other basic income tax courses on enabling students to start their own small business in tax preparation. So far, we have had literally DOZENS of people who have taken Pronto Tax Class start and run their own tax prep businesses, starting from scratch! This free e-book below will show you step-by-step:
- What you need to do to start your own tax business
- Tax preparer education requirements
- Recommendations for best tax preparation software options for new tax preparers
- How to figure out costs to start a tax preparation business
- How to market your new tax preparation business to potential clients
- And much more
This 30 page e-book was written by Andy Frye, a third-generation tax professional who started working in his father's tax business at age five (not full-time, only folding client mailer letters, no labor laws violated).
Don't miss this opportunity to discover the costs and opportunities of opening your own tax preparation and consulting business--download our free e-book today and get all your questions answered today!